Ready to communicate with user
To take full advantage of this site, please turn it on and then refresh the page.
Motorized upright fluorescence microscope
- Olympus BX61 with Roper/Photometrics Coolsnap HQ (extended spectral sensitivity)
- Olympus BX61 motorized upright microscope with fluorescence and phase contrast optics for immunofluorescence imaging
- Olympus motorized z-axis stage and external filter wheels work with multiwavelengthdichroics for accurate in color registration and imaging speed for FRET
- Roper Photometrics CoolSnap HQ CCD camera with 70% quantum efficiency for highest resolution imaging
- Semrock fluorescence filters with the new hard surface coatings that are extremely high contrast and virtually eliminate bleedthrough
|Fluorescence Cube||Mfg ID|
|Quad: DAPI, FITC, rhodamine, Cy5||Semrock|
|Tri: DAPI, FITC, Texas red||Semrock|
|CFP/YFP dual||Chroma 86002 v1|
|eGFP/dsRed dual||Chroma 86007|
- Olympus UIS2 objectives: 4X/ 0.16, 10X/ 0.3, 40X/ 0.75, 60X/ 1.40 oil, and 100X/ 1.3 oil give the brightest, flattest, high-contrast images of any microscope objective and are achromatic to close tolerances over an extraordinary range—350 to 1000 nm. Phase contrast for 10, 40, 60, and 100X lenses.